Mark Nugent Director
areas of expertise
- Develop and monitor the advisory channel
- Formulate and oversee all client and brand communications
- Portfolio management of private client accounts
- Implementation of all risk managed solutions for the business
- Hons Degree, Marketing & Economics, Dublin Business School
- Director, Professional Insurance Broker Association (PIBA)
- Compliance & Legislation Sub Committee Member
Mark holds an Honour’s degree in business, is an accredited product advisor and is a member of his representative bodies sub-committee and main board.
As well as working with his clients on their own financial plan; Mark keeps a close eye on his own financial goals and having worked in the industry since 2000 brings a wealth of personal experience.
Mark is married with two children and has lived in north County Dublin since 2002. Mark enjoys wine, movies and relaxing in his spare time along with volunteering as a coach with his son’s local soccer team.
A quote from Mark here
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: